1. Wet the stone with water before use or not
2. Shape easily to fl at or curved surfaces
3. Clean gently to avoid scratching
4. Wash the stone if it gets very dirty and continue to clean
5. Rinse the stone with water and dry naturally before
6. It's not good for stainless steel and delicate surfaces.
Or test the stone in a small area before use.
Quick and easy to remove rust, lime,
buildup and hard water stains on toilet
without use harsh chemicals. WonĄŻt get
scratches and also good for cleaning
stubborn stains on sinks and bathtubs.
Made from 98.5% recycled material